Upper Peninsula Family Solutions is accepting applications for the following vacancy:
Supervised Visitation Worker/Case Aide
LOCATION: Office located in Negaunee Township, but visitation occurs at various locations throughout the UP.
JOB STATUS: Part-time / 20-25 hours per week / must be available evenings & weekends
SALARY: $15.00 per hour
- Provide transportation using agency vehicle and supervise court ordered parenting time between children and their family
- Document observations of visitation and provide written reports to foster care workers
- Coordinate and schedule parenting time according to court orders and the needs expressed by the case worker
- Communicate effectively with foster parents, biological parents, and caseworkers
- Provide testimony during court proceedings if/when necessary
- Assist with general office responsibilities and provide support to foster care workers as needed with properly maintaining case files, including scanning, filing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Pass a background check
- Be willing to work evenings and weekends and be willing to travel throughout the U.P.
- A bachelor’s degree in human services is preferred, but not required. Current students enrolled in a human services degree program are encouraged to apply.
- This position has the potential for promotion to Foster Care Case Worker for the motivated and qualified person